Providence Bruins Pick 6 Official Rules
- The promotion is available for each Providence Bruins home and away game played in the 2021 season. There will be one (1) winner determined for each Providence Bruins game to win the Pick 6 Prize for that game (“Pick 6 Game Winner”). There will be one (1) winner selected at the end of the Providence Bruins season for the final prize drawing (“Pick 6 Season Winner”).
- Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win.
- Persons may enter contest by:
- Visiting the Contest entry page at https://www.providencebruins.com/partnerships-1/pick-6-player-grid-presented-by-ri-lottery
- Completing the required contact information and selecting six different Providence Bruins players to score the most Pick 6 promotion points during the game.
- Selecting an “On the Bench” player as a back up if one of contestant’s selected players is unable to play after the entry deadline.This “On the Bench” player must be different from each of the 6 players selected per entry. If a contestant selects the same player more than once in the same entry, that player will be counted only once towards the total score.
- Entries must be submitted no later than one hour before the game begins to be eligible to win.
- Persons may submit as many entries as they wish for each Providence Bruins game.
- Immediately following the entry deadline for that day’s game, the entry period will begin for the next scheduled game.
- Pick 6 Game Winner will be determined for each Providence Bruins game based on the grid with the most points awarded. Points are awarded in the following manner:
- Goal = +2 points
- Assist = +1 point
- Hat Trick = +5 points (in addition to goal points)
- Goalie Shutout = +10 points
- In the event of a tie, tie-breakers will be conducted in the following order as needed:
a) Grid with most goals scored
b) Grid with most assists made
c) “On the Bench” player scoring the most points
d) Total goals in the game without going over
e) Earliest entry time.
- If a Providence Bruins game is canceled, a drawing will be conducted from all entries received for that game for one (1) winner to be selected.
- Each Pick 6 Game Winner will be announced on the contest page within 48 hours of the end of each Providence Bruins game. Each Pick 6 Game Winner will also receive an email notification of their win.
- Each Pick 6 Game winner will receive a Providence Bruins and Rhode Island Lottery prize pack, which will consist of selected team memorabilia and $25 in Rhode Island Lottery Instant Tickets.
- Each Pick 6 Game Winner must claim their prize within thirty (30) business days of the Providence Bruins game on which they won.
- To claim, each Pick 6 Game Winner must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D., and complete a prize claim form at Rhode Island Lottery Headquarters at 1425 Pontiac Ave., Cranston, Rhode Island 02920.
- At the end of the Providence Bruins’ season, one (1) winner will be selected to be the Pick 6 Season Winner. All entries received over the course of the promotion are eligible for the final prize drawing, but each participant will receive only one drawing entry.
- The drawing date scheduled for the Pick 6 Season Winner is Friday, May 14, 2021.
- The drawing date for the Pick 6 Season Winner is subject to change to adequate advance public notice.
- The Pick 6 Season Winner will receive: (1) a personalized goal call from the Providence Bruins and (2) $100 in Rhode Island Lottery Instant Tickets.
- The Pick 6 Season Winner will receive the personal goal call sent directly to the email address they provided at the time of entry. The Pick 6 Season Winner will have 30 business days from the date of their win notification to claim their Lottery prize at the Rhode Island Lottery Headquarters, 1425 Pontiac Ave., Cranston.
- If a prize is not claimed by the deadline date, the prize will be forfeited, and no alternate winner will be selected.
- The Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right to publish winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation. The winners’ names may be posted online through the Lottery’s social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, link from Twitter, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Rhode Island Lottery.
- By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins, their employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness. Additionally, entrants confirm they are the owner of all rights and that they have read and agreed to the rules of the contest.
- The Providence Bruins and Rhode Island Lottery are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- The Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
- The Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins make no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
- By participating, entrants hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins, their directors, employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize.
- Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins are not responsible for any incomplete, lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, or any combination thereof.
- Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Rhode Island Lottery.
- Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Promotion, and change these rules for any reason including, but not limited to errors in these rules or advertising, unauthorized intervention, tampering, fraud, technical errors, viruses, worms, bugs, or any other cause beyond the control of the Rhode Island Lottery.
- Rhode Island Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any player it deems or suspects to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Rhode Island Lottery.
- All entries shall be subject to verification by the Rhode Island Lottery and Providence Bruins.
- Rhode Island Lottery employees, vendors, and anyone else deemed ineligible by the Rhode Island Lottery are prohibited from participating in any promotional events.